Eth excessive farting or bleaching as people feel full and their stomach is in the size of a ball are bloating according to many people. This situation happens after having a heavy meal. There are also some people who feel bloated all the time. There are some reasons for this issue.
- You don’t drink enough water
If the body not being hydrated enough, it causes many health problems. If you consume a lot of coffee and alcohol, you should drink 6-8 glasses of water per day. It starts using the liquids it can find when our body is deprived of water. So, bloating can cause due to fluid retention. Start drinking enough water to avoid it.
Constipation happens once you have a better meal. So that, you have to add fiber in your diet as the gasses are trapped behind the feces. Don’t consume fiber all once as it can worsen the problem, so consume fiber gradually. You can consume grain bread instead of white bread, drink a lot of smoothies and eat more berries.
- You are too stressed
If you are in too much stress can also cause bloating as when the system is stressed the brain prevents the digestive system from functioning properly said some studies. Stomach ache and constipation also can cause bloating. You can avoid bloating once you relieve the stress.
- You eat too fast
Bloating can appear once you chewed the food as the body starts processing it more slowly. So remember to eat food in small bites.
Bloating occur when you consume too many carbs. You can avoid this by eating low-carb foods. You can also replace sugar and alcohol with vegetable and fruit.
Most people are having stomach bloating. This happens when the stomach feels full and tight due to buildup of gas in the small intestine. This can also be appearing in larger than normal. Bloating also accompanied with other symptoms like cramps, belching, pain, diarrhea, shortness of breath and lower back pain.
Common causes of Bloating
- Air swallowing
- Irritable bowel syndrome
- Lactose intolerance and other food intolerances
Even though it seems like difficult, it’s not difficult to get rid of gas and bloating. Here are some simple remedies to get rid of it.
You will need,
- 1 cup of water
- 1 pinch of ground ginger
- 1 pinch of ground cumin
- 1 pinch of sea salt
- ½ teaspoon of fennel seeds
Take water to a boil and place all other ingredients into the boiling water. Boil for about 5 minutes. Let the tonic cool. Drink a glass before or after a meal to avoid gas or bloating.
How it helps?
- Fennel seeds contain carminative, diuretic, pain-reducing and anti-microbial properties and these are very effective for digestive problems like bloating.
- The food you eat can be digested properly with cumin or Jeera as they are very beneficial for your digestive system and enhances its functioning. It can also facilitate the bile production by the liver which relieves from the bloating, acidity, abdominal gas.
- Ginger is a soothing herb and carminative which means it relieves the pressure of bloating by helping gas pass through the digestive system. Ginger contains gingerols, which act as pain relievers and shogaols, which soothe and relax the intestinal muscles.