When considering health, everyone wants smart and simple answers. There are doctors and hospitals to aid us when we are unhealthy. There are also some small problems that need a different kind of attention. There are traditional healing arts of Japan which can be use at any time by anyone. They have been used by generations and we also can use them to aid our health concerns easily and quickly.
Activating Your Body
Jin Shin Jitsu is the name given for this special technique and it is also known as the finger healing technique. It is basically stimulating different points of our finger to activate healing in other parts of the body.
Even better, the effects can be felt in as little as five minutes!
You can have improved health each day and you don’t want to invest in expensive medicine or specialized equipment when you start to utilize Jin Shin Jitsu.
Balancing Your Organs
According to the Jin Shin Jitsu science, each finger is connected to two organs. You can have improved health and better emotional well-being by strategically applying pressure to the right points.
To bring back the patient into a healthy balance, practitioners know with each point and they carefully plan their treatment according to the organs which need stimulation.
Mapping Each Finger
Each finger is related to different organs:
- The Thumb: Thumb is associated with spleen and stomach. This finger is stimulated to relieve symptoms of depression, anxiety, headaches, stomach pain, and skin problems.
- Index Finger: You can stimulate this finger if you have problems with backaches, muscle pain, toothaches, or digestion problem and it also relieves confusion, disappointment, and fear. It is associated with the bladder and kidneys.
- Middle Finger: This important finger is connected to the gallbladder and liver. When you stimulate this finger it relief menstrual cramps, frontal headaches, migraines, and fatigue and even when experiencing anger and irritability.
- Ring Finger: This finger is related to emotions such as fear and sadness. Stimulating it will help relieve symptoms such as asthma and skin disorders as well as digestion concerns. It is related to the large intestine and lungs.
- Pinkie Finger: This finger is connected to the small intestine and the heart. Stimulating it will help relieve emotional problems like general nervousness and worry. You can also gain relief from throat pain, heart disease, and bone problems.
Practicing Jin Shin Jitsu At Home
Find the finger which you need to concern when you have determined the organ, physical symptom or emotional symptom that you like to target. Hold the identified finger with your opposite hand and maintain a firm, constant pressure on it for three to five minutes and don’t forget to breathe deeply throughout the process.
For another three minutes massage all the fingers on both of your hands. That is your very first Jin Shin Jitsu session!
If you liked the Jin Shin Jitsu techniques share it with your friends who you think will benefit from this article. This is a great way to heal yourself back in your hands.