It is very hard for a person who is addicted to smoking. That way it shows nearly 70% of smokers can’t quit smoking while only 7% of smokers succeed on their first try.
The following 9 facts can remind you every day why you need to quit this bad habit:
1. This will lower your blood pressure to a normal level, boosting a proper circulation and also good blood flow to your feet and hands within 20 minutes of finishing your last cigarette.
2. This also will half the dangerous carbon monoxide which is found in your bloodstream. It will let oxygen to get rid of bad bacteria and irritants just in 8 hours after your last puff.
3. The risk of experiencing a heart attack will lower two days of finishing your last cigarette. This will also help you taste and smell in a new way at this stage.
4. You will get the ability to breathe much easier because your bronchial tubes will be relaxed. You will feel this difference in three days of finishing your last cigar rete.
5. You will find easier to walk as your blood circulation will enhance and also your lung function will be improved by about 30%. You can feel this in 2 weeks and 2 months of quitting smoking.
6. Hereafter you won’t experience congestion, coughing, or other general respiratory problems within three to nine months of quitting smoking. Furthermore, the fiber regrowth in your bronchial tubes will increase your body’s ability to get rid of mucus and harmful bacteria that result in infections.
7. You will have a degree in getting a heart attack by half as well as your energy levels will be similar to a person that doesn’t smoke within a year of giving up smoke.
8. The possibility of experiencing a stroke will greatly decrease within five years of giving up smoking.
9. The damage to your lungs will also minimize within ten years of giving up smoking. What more would you want? You will also get the ability to get free from developing the lung cancer. Not only these but quitting smoke will also help to remove 30 other chemicals within your body which are present in tobacco and that are linked to cancer will be removed from your body.
This article and Also will. content are copyright protected. Please do not republish without receiving prior consent from the author. Thank you.