The way how the human brain works is really amazing. There are some things that can be hardly changed by evolving as species.
Here are 20 interesting facts that have been picked to intrigue and educate.
- Always wear nice shoes as that is the first thing people subconsciously notice about you.
- There’s a 50% chance you’ll die within the next 3 years if you sit for more than 11 hours a day.
- There’re at least 6 people who look exactly like you in the world and there’s a 9% chance that you’ll meet one of them in your life time.
- You can keep your spine stronger and reduces back pain by sleeping without a pillow.
- Your height is determined by your father and your weight is determined by your mother.
- By shaking your head, you can wake up any part of body when it falls asleep.
- The human brain cannot resist noticing these three things, food, attractive people and danger.
- Right handed people tend to chew food on their right side.
- You can absorb the unpleasant odor in gym bags or smelly shoes by putting dry tea bags.
- If honey bees were to disappear from earth, humans would be dead within 4 years according to Albert Einstein.
- It would take 20 years to try all the apples even if you ate a new one every day as there are so many kind of apples.
- Even though you can survive without foods for weeks, you’ll only live 11 days without sleeping.
- People who laugh a lot are healthier than others.
- Laziness and inactivity is same as smoking and it kills many.
- A human brain has 5 more times capacity than Wikipedia.
- Our brain has same amount of power as 10-watt light bulb.
- Our body gives enough heat in 30 mins to boil 1.5 litres of water.
- The Ovum egg is the largest cell and the sperm is the smallest cell.
- Stomach acid (conc. HCl) is strong enough to dissolve razor blades.
- The ultimate antidepressant is SMILE.