- According to a recent study, half of the women are stressful by their husbands than their kids.
- As for the same study done by Today said that almost half the mothers are stressed out by their husbands that their children.
- The women were stressed by their husbands acting like overgrown children.
- Women are most stressed by husbands than men are by their wives.
- According to the researchers, husband’s health tends to deteriorate later in life when the wife passes away, but when a wife loses her husband she tends to become healthier and shows improvement in dealing with stress and depression.
- For this as a solution, a conversation must be had. By telling to their husbands about how they’re feeling stressed about the way the household and parenting duties are divided, and husbands must be prepared to genuinely listen to those concerns and be prepared to work with their wives to find a solution that will work for the whole family.
- Wives also need to have the trust of their husbands when doing the household things.