Robin Williams spent his all life on making people laugh. His death made the world sad and shocked while giving the message that everyone needs love and support, no matter how strong they are.
In every day he said and did many crazy things. The insight he afforded made his high energy observations so funny. Here are some of his quotes which will make you to cheer up, think and stop taking life too seriously.
- “I used to think that the worst thing in life was to end up alone. It’s not. The worst thing in life is to end up with people who make you feel alone.”
When you are alone, there’s new space for someone. But, if aren’t careful, you’ll be trapped in a damaging or negative relationship. So, rather than having emotional hyenas around you, it’s better be alone and happy.
- “See, the problem is that God gives men a brain and a penis, and only enough blood to run one at a time.”
This will make you laugh. Always target on your desires without letting your sexuality become the sum of your personality.
- “Please, don’t worry so much. Because in the end, none of us have very long on this Earth. Life is fleeting.”
According to Buddha, everyone thinks that they have time. Until we don’t have, we have our lives in front of us. Our life is full of a series of moments. Don’t waste your time on small things because you have so much to experience.
- “Sometimes over things that I did, movies that didn’t turn out very well – you go, ‘Why did you do that?’ But in the end, I can’t regret them because I met amazing people. There was always something that was worth it.”
Regret is a very dangerous thing as it will creep your life and make mess up with whatever you do. We can get rid of it by only focusing on the present and remembering all the good things we did.
- “I do believe in love; it’s wonderful – especially love (the) third time around, it’s even more precious; it’s kind of amazing.”
This one’s for those who are losing faith in love. Love has similar themes, but it can come in every form and sizes. You won’t be experiencing the same thing which happens in the past, so give love a chance.
- “No matter what people tell you, words and ideas can change the world.”
Even it has proven that the pen is mightier than the sword, it has solidifies by the modern age. In this technological age, ideas and the words that give life and definition has become a vital part. With one amazing word, you can bring emotional relief to thousands of people.
- “You’re only given a little spark of madness. You mustn’t lose it.”
He is the person who knows the more than anyone. You should always try to embrace yourself and all that makes you the beautiful and distinct person you are.
I hope you enjoyed these quotes.
Share this with your friends to make Robin Williams live on our hearts forever.