We live in a society where there are many factors that weigh us down mentally, physically and spiritually. When these negative aspects happen over our life, we become physically ill and do things that’ll be harmful for others. So, we should take care of our soul, mind, and body. By being aware of how actions bring consequences we can work to lift the burden of negativity from our shoulders. If we try, we can practice the laws of karma and let that guide us to a life of peace.
Understanding that good become good and bad becomes bad and life is a constant exchange of cause and effect is basically known as Karma. We’ll be able to find inner peace which will give us better mental clarity, better physical health and also to help others to improve their lives too by practicing the law of Karma.
10 Laws of Karma
The First Law of Karma – The Great Law
- This is the Law of Cause and Effect; it simply says that you get what you give. If you give happiness to others, you too can get it in return.
The Second Law of Karma – Creation
- It’s not just happening the things which are both good and bad. So, you have to create the good and positive things you want to see in your life.
The Third Law of Karma – Humility
- Accept the good and bad in your life. if you dwell on the bad, those negative feelings associated with it will remain with you.
The Fourth Law of Karma – Growth
- We can only control ourselves, but not our surroundings, its people or our environment. So, we have to change who we are in our hearts and minds.
The Fifth Law of Karma – Responsibility
- Most of the times there can be conflict within us. So, we have to take responsibility for the things in our lives.
The Sixth Law – Connection
- There is a connection of everything in the universe. There can be some insignificant things, but they are as its completion will lay the foundation for the next step in life. every chapter in our lives are important.
The Seventh Law – Focus
· We cannot focus on more than one task at a time. If we do so we will open the door to negativity. But, it will bring us peace if we stay focused on one thing at a time.
The Eighth Law – Here and Now
- We should never dwelling on our past as it prevents us from living today. It won’t give us the opportunity to achieve new personal growth.
The Ninth Law – Change
- We can learn the lessons needed to change our paths in life from our history.
The Tenth Law – Patience and Reward
- Every reward in life has a price. By doing what we are supposed to do we can achieve true peace and happiness. We also have to be patient until the reward comes to us when the time is right.
Benefits and Tips to Practice Laws of Karma
You’ll get many benefits if you follow the laws of karma.
- You can de-stress your life.
- It will also help you to improve your health by lowering blood pressure and controlling stress hormones that wreak havoc on our bodies.
- As the dark veil of negativity is vanquished from your life, it will let you view the world with new eyes.
- You can also start a cycle of positivity for everyone by spreading peace and kindness to others.
Tips to Practice Law of Karma
Here are few basic concepts that you should remember in order to practice laws of karma.
- Be kind to yourself
- Be kind to others
There are things that you cannot change, but don’t beat yourself up over those things. You can also remove the negativity from everyone around you when you keep the kindness, sharing and love in motion. It’s not a big deal to accomplish this. You can make a person happy by even a simple act. Happiness and peace will naturally comes into our lives by practicing these tips of law if karma.
the source used: powerofpositivity.com